Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Visiting My Father

I'm not visiting my father currently, but I've been thinking about what I like when I am. I enjoy spending my time there reading. I do that a lot there. In fact, I spend almost all the time I'm awake while there reading. One of the other things I like about being there is the food. I enjoy eating the food my stepmother makes, and I enjoy the restaurants that my father takes us to when he's giving my stepmother time off from cooking for everyone. The food is good and healthy.

What I have been doing lately is spending time reading books from the library. Right now, I've got 6 mystery novels (Ace doesn't want to have to keep taking me to and from the library twice a week). We're hoping that a once a week trip will be able to satisfy my reading needs. That is made slightly more difficult when I consider that I read about a book a day (even with watching TV and doing chores).

Well, I think I'm going to go do something else now. Like watching TV and doing a little reading of some books.

TTFN!

No comments: