Saturday, August 11, 2007

What I Learned Today

Today, I learned that I need to start taking an iron supplement every other day. Otherwise, I start feeling light-headed and things seem kind of fuzzy. I'm hoping doing so will also help with the sleepiness issue too (it should). I should have realized, because I felt the same way on Wednesday and the iron pill helped then (well, I felt like things were fuzzier today, but other than that).

I also learned that Guillermo will, when he can't get into the trashcans, knock stuff off the counter and get himself in trouble that way. He tried to hide under the car (which worked for a very short time) to get away from the trouble he was in. He ended up outside for around an hour and then he had a bath to get the grease and oil from the engine off him. He's clean now, but we are going to have to be more creative. He only acts up like this when we are gone, not at night. It's odd. Janet thinks it could be separation anxiety. I guess it's possible, but it's frustrating.

Well, I'm off to do other things.

TTFN!

No comments: