Monday, January 12, 2009

Delurking Day

Today is delurking day. So, since I'm nice and don't bite, leave me a comment to know you're reading.

I really don't have much else to say, other than Guillermo is got in some trouble yesterday (that I'd rather not talk about) and as a complicated result is spending today outside. It's kind of nice for now.

So, yeah.

Leave me a comment, and hopefully tomorrow I'll have something to actually talk about.

Update: Um, apparently I forgot to say what lurking is. Lurking is when you read someone's blog without commenting. I am kind of bad about doing that with most of the blogs I read, because they already get tons of comments. Delurking is letting someone know that you read their blog, even if it's only on delurking day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delurking? What...what is that?

But I'm leaving a comment anyway.

Anonymous said...

Glad you explain that... I was wondering!! LOL!! Crazy