Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Political Debate

Now that the election is long over, my extended family is debating politics (actually, I think it's just the men). And they feel the need to let everyone know their debate.

I was over all this political talk back when it started in 2007. I don't want to debate what will happen with the new president. The people of the nation have made their choice and the nation have to live with that decision for the next 4 years. No matter what I think, it won't change anything.

And I just don't care. I can't make myself care. It's not that I don't care what will happen in this country, it's just that debating things I have no control over wears me out and feels a little pointless.

So, I'm deleting the e-mails and just moving on with my life. Because it's easier.

But please, don't talk to me about politics because I will probably just walk away, and I hate being rude.

No comments: