Monday, January 5, 2009

May 25th

I just found out that May 25th is Bring your Towel to Life Day. What you do is bring your towel along with you when you go do whatever regular things you would be doing that day anyway.

If you don't know why, then you should read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy (there are 5 books, it's still called a trilogy, we'll all just have to accept it). I will admit, the books are somewhat random at times and that doesn't help matters, but (BUT) they are wonderful and worth the randomness.

I'm considering, the next time I dress up for Halloween (which could be a long while), just dressing normally and adding a towel around my shoulders. It would be interesting to find out who would know what I am and who would have to ask (I'm fairly sure, I'd be asked more questions than anything else).

So, now you know what I'll be doing May 25th (it's programmed into my phone so I won't forget). Let me know if you're going to join me.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh.my.gosh.

Joey does that day too. I probably won't be wearing my towel...but you and Joey can do it together.