Thursday, January 1, 2009

Randomness Part 2

Today, I have a bunch of random thoughts in my head, all asking to be let out. So I am going to go with it for now.

1. I feel asleep before midnight in my time zone last night. Ace and I went back to our hotel room around 10:30 because I was feeling tired. When we got there, there was a truck with a boat behind it blocking the parking space in front of the door to our room. It did get moved so that Ace could park in front of the door (it was cold, and we didn't want to make our trips to the car this morning be any farther than they needed to be). I took a bath, and kept drifting off to sleep while in the tub, so I figured it was time to get out and go to bed.

2. We really love our dog. We went shopping for Christmas presents for Guillermo, since we hadn't gotten him anything so far. He know has a squeaky ball, tug rope, and some raw hide bones for him to enjoy over the next week.

3. I enjoyed spending time with my family. Hopefully, I'll see more of them in 2009. On the plus side, I know that I'll see them in May at my sister's graduation.

4. My mother, out-of-the-blue, wants to be my friend on MySpace. If I was still talking to her, I probably wouldn't mind. As it is, I'm not sure what to make of this. It's just... odd. And after the stilted phone call on my birthday, it's also rather unwelcome as it feels like she's trying to worm her way back into my life.

5. I'm hoping that by the end of the year I'll either have a baby or be pregnant. Not that this is a different hope than last year, but this year I have more information available to me about how to go about accomplishing this.

So, that's where I'm at as the year starts. Hopeful and slightly thrown for a loop.

TTFN!

No comments: