Thursday, March 5, 2009

And the Wackiness Continues

People, it's been wacky over here for me.

Last night, I was up until 4 am. You would think that I'd be exhausted today, dragging myself out of bed and forcing myself to stay up until tonight so I start sleeping like a normal person. You would be wrong. I don't know if it's the extremely warm weather (It's in the 70s with a high in the 80s. It's fantastic for me, but really wacky too.) or if it was the movie last night or what is going on, but I'm feeling wide awake and wonderful and like I've finally gotten enough sleep.

I'm still not interested in even coming near chicken, but my stomach seems happy again. And while I totally enjoyed my movie last night, I only teared up a little at the scene where the shop is closed for good.

So, after a few days of really odd behavior, I'm still experiencing odd behavior (but it's positive odd behavior, so I'll take it).

Just so long as nobody tries to make me feel bad for putting soap in my dishwasher a while before planning on running it, we'll all be good (weird dream).

TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm.....any babies yet?