Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Confusion

My body and I are on different wave lengths right now. It wants to sleep, can't stand the thought of chicken, and oddly would like me to watch You've Got Mail and cry.

I would like to stop feeling so tired, usually love chicken, and actually wouldn't mind crying at You've Got Mail (okay, we agree on one thing). Except that I really want to skip some of the movie, because I think it's entirely too embarrassing (I get embarrassed on behalf of a fictional character. It's ridiculous!).

On the plus side, egg rolls seem to be fine.

And the longer I wait, the more I think I know what may be the cause. And the more that happens, the more I'm slightly nervous, because I'm not sure I'm ready for my dreams to start coming true (I'm not 28 yet, right? I'm 23 and a newlywed, right? What do you mean the wedding was 5 and 1/2 years ago?). And while that would make me extremely happy, the idea is freaking me out some right now (it's the unknown aspects that have me freaking, I can promise you that).

So, tonight I focus on egg rolls and movies and potentially crying. And tomorrow, I deal with what comes then. And the same for every day after.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen You've Got Mail since college! (Although I think I watched it about ten times then.) Enjoy your egg rolls and have a good cry.