Friday, February 13, 2009

Dear Body

Dear body,

I'm happy to see we've already started loosing weight. I wasn't sure how quickly the weight would drop, as at first it took a while to build up. 5 pounds already, and with only a minimum of soreness and stiffness too!

However, we have got to talk. Why isn't 7 and 1/2 hours enough sleep? You let me wake up just fine at 9:00 am, but then you want to go back to sleep for another 2 hours. Why? Have I done something wrong?

And why, today, do you feel the need for even more sleep? Did I not pamper you with extra sleep? Am I not trying my best to move you enough to loosen up the muscles while still giving you plenty of rest to repair those same muscles?

Please, let me know what the issue is so that I can fix it quickly as I don't care for all this extra sleeping if it isn't necessary.

Love and kisses,

MA

P.S.: Yes, I plan on buying more oranges when we go grocery shopping today. I know that you've been craving them and I'm happy that you want something so healthy and yummy.

No comments: