Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My First Aerobics Class

It's been a long while since I've worked out. Tonight, I felt how out of shape I am. I was trying not to huff and puff through the entire class (which happens when you're the newest member, but is frustrating when you are also the youngest member). It wasn't completely physically demanding (my body felt fine other than when we were doing crunches), but I ran out of breath waaaay too easily.

At the end of the class, the instructor asked if I'd be back. I assured her that I would be and thought that hopefully next Tuesday will be easier (Thursday this week will probably be harder, because my muscles won't be quite ready for moving that way again, but I'll push through the pain. Also, I plan on taking pain killers before the class on Thursday.).

So, I survived and felt pretty good at the end of class. I'm not excited about tomorrow, but I feel pretty good over all.

Besides, tomorrow I have Ace to encourage me to push through the pain (and to take things to dull/stop the pain). We plan on grocery shopping and I have a load of laundry to wash (mostly, so the clothes I worked out in today will be cleaner and not stinking up my garage).

Well, I'm going to go. My arms are feeling kind of heavy right now. Besides, I've got snuggling to do before Ace goes to sleep.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaay! Good job MA!