Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ouch!

Yesterday, I got ambitious. I did more than I normally do in a day. I tried to start off this healthier living/exercise kick with getting my house cleaner.

Today, I can't bend over (or sit, if I'm completely honest) without pain.

I'm happy that my clothes are clean, my legs are smooth, and there are less dirty dishes piled up in my kitchen, but I can't seem to do anything about folding and putting away laundry or doing another load of dishes. And I'm not sure I want to try to just take a relaxing bath before Ace gets home from work.

I know it's the muscles getting stronger and better, but do you know how many things in this house require bending over? I can't get to my grapes or the Activia in my fridge without pain. I can probably just get to the veggie tray, but I'm not interested.

Ace should be home, hopefully with food, by roughly 6:30. As long as the dog lets me be, we should do fine for the rest of today.

Later!

P.S.: The only reason I'm not taking something to help with the pain is that I'm too stubborn for my own good sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What on earth did you do, mega Tae Bo?! Yowza...here's to hoping you feel better.

Joey and I are going to start bike commuting again on Friday and I can't wait. Just in time to have the weekend to recover. :)