Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waiting and Hoping

This is probably the hardest part of job hunting for me, waiting to hear back from people.

So far, I know that DirecTV still doesn't want to employ me. At least they let me know after I submitted an application for the second time.

Other than that, it's been pretty quiet here. I did send my resume to a couple more places, but I'm waiting for the most part.

It's been difficult to try to keep my hope up. Mostly because I'm not excited about getting a job in the first place. And the longer I wait without hearing from people, the harder it is to keep my hope up.

So, I'm waiting and hoping right now.

If only I could find a job staying home watching TV and going to an aerobics class twice a week. Anyone know someone who will pay me to do that?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

I guess that leaves me waiting, hoping, and sending out my resume.

Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugggggh. Well, at least you can still go to aerobics class and walk Guillermo lots. Have you checked out any movies from your library? Those are free and will keep you busy...or you could always take up a hobby like knitting or crocheting. Sister is a whiz with a crochet hook...I can't figure it out.