Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waiting and Hoping

This is probably the hardest part of job hunting for me, waiting to hear back from people.

So far, I know that DirecTV still doesn't want to employ me. At least they let me know after I submitted an application for the second time.

Other than that, it's been pretty quiet here. I did send my resume to a couple more places, but I'm waiting for the most part.

It's been difficult to try to keep my hope up. Mostly because I'm not excited about getting a job in the first place. And the longer I wait without hearing from people, the harder it is to keep my hope up.

So, I'm waiting and hoping right now.

If only I could find a job staying home watching TV and going to an aerobics class twice a week. Anyone know someone who will pay me to do that?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

I guess that leaves me waiting, hoping, and sending out my resume.

Later.
Post a Comment