Thursday, February 26, 2009

Questions

I know that it is fairly common to reach some points and have questions.

Right now, I'm at one of those points.

Ace and I are discussing whether or not he should be a househusband for a little while should I get a job that will pay significantly better than his current job. I'm not against it, I'm just not fully sure how I feel about it at this point.

We have discussed, briefly, that should I get pregnant he would be a stay-at-home dad after my maternity leave would be over. And that throws me, as I always assumed that I would be a stay-at-home mom.

Of course, nothing is set in stone at this point. And we'll see what happens as things progress.

But for now, I have questions. And that unsettles me.

Later.

P.S.: Ace is not going to quit working until I find a job, so we aren't concerned about needing a paycheck. That is about the only part of this situation that I have no questions about.

No comments: