Thursday, November 19, 2009

Running on Empty

Or I'm Whining About What I Miss Because I Need Sleep

So far this month, I've had plenty to talk about. Moving to a new city in a new state will do that. Today, I've got nothing to talk about except the fact that I have nothing to talk about.

Add to that the fact that no matter how much sleep I get I still seem to be somewhat tired and I am currently running on empty when it comes to things to say. Hopefully this afternoon or evening, something will happen and give me something to talk about tomorrow.

And while I'm adjusting well to change, I miss some things about how we were living before. I miss the schedule that we had (without a schedule, things feel odd). I miss the options of what to watch on TV (we are currently listening to all these CD/mp3s on Biblical teaching, so the TV is staying off, which isn't a bad thing). I miss my bed, the soft squishiness of the 5 inches of foam and the lack of major movement when Ace would move (my stomach objects to him rolling over or sitting up while I'm laying on the bed, as it doesn't like the sensations).

I miss my chiropractor, as I still had back issues even with my nice bed (it was supportive of my back while still being soft) and this bed. Is. Not. Helping. *annoyed sigh*

I miss not feeling whiny, as today I'm feeling a little whiny. I'm thinking too much about the wrong things and not enough about the right things. And I feel a little better having gotten all this off my chest.

I guess I had something to say after all. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have something to say that's worth reading.

No comments: