Monday, November 30, 2009

30 Posts in 30 Days? Easy... or Not

Once again, I have now posted 30 times in 30 days. And once again, I found it to be an interesting exercise. I had things to say most days, but there were a couple of days that I found myself struggling. All I could think was, I have nothing to post because nothing has happened.

I think I have a slight tendency to be dramatic, but other than moving states this has been a rather boring month.

I mean, who wants to hear about our exciting turkey and cheese sandwiches for Thanksgiving? Who wants to know what we discovered about what happens to all the dye in our cheap Kool-Aid knock off when it passes through your body? Not me, although I was here for both those things (I did, however, keep them to myself).

Instead, it was much more exciting to post silly spam mails (I've yet to hear from the FBI, even though it's been 9 days since the e-mail claiming I had 48 hours to contact someone and I might supposedly be a terrorist, or a money launderer, which ever one is scarier). It's been more exciting to talk about books (I finished Snoop. I wish I had more to read of it.).

To some degree, I'm thankful for the calm. After such a chaotic year, it's been rather restful. On the other hand, it made it hard to find things to post about (which is why you got a post where I was talking about doing dishes...).

So, it's been 30 posts in 30 days. I think I may take a day off now. Maybe. Unless something exciting happens today.

No comments: