Monday, June 16, 2008

I Love to Laugh

I'm sure it doesn't surprise you to hear that I love to laugh. Who doesn't? But sometimes things that make me laugh the first time don't after seeing it quite a few times. Of course, give me a break from seeing it for a while, those things make me laugh again.

I've been trying to find things to make me laugh lately, because I'm finding the world to be a depressing place. And that isn't good for anyone (depression, I mean). Secondhand Lions, which Ace and I bought not too long ago, is one of the things that has been making me laugh the past couple of days.

The story is just beautiful. It reminds me that anyone can have adventure, they just might have to go looking for it though. And it's always interesting to listen to stories of the past and imagine them while hearing the tales.

So, what makes you laugh?

No comments: