Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm Back

I took off most of this last week not because I was visiting my dad, but because the day before we went, Guillermo thought smelling another dog was more important than listening to me. Which lead to him jerking my arm enough to almost dislocate it. I'm still recovering, but I'm feeling much better now.

It lead to my dad offering me Vicoden while we were visiting (so that I wouldn't hurt anymore). I was stoned for roughly an hour after it kicked in. But I didn't hurt. I refused to walk without Ace being behind me in case I started to fall over. But, most importantly, I didn't hurt.

Then, around bedtime, he offered me something to help me not hurt and make me sleep (I have no idea what it was), and it took me 15 hours to get enough of it out of my system to stop sleeping. I didn't hurt during all that time, but it's hard to hurt when you are sleeping.

And now you know the important things that happened while I was gone.

TTFN!

No comments: