Saturday, June 7, 2008

Obsession

Lately, I've had an obsession with two things (lately may only mean the past 24 hours).

1. Sleep - all I feel like doing is sleeping. Or talk about sleeping. It's just about the only thing I can think about at night when I should be sleeping (and am wide awake). Some of the obsession could be because of the lack of good night's sleep this week because of the heat. But I don't think that's all of it. Because I don't normally get this obsessed with sleep just because I miss a few hours. It's odd.

2. My stomach - it can't decide how it's feeling. Or more precisely, it's not communicating well with me. If I can't figure it out soon, I may have to go see an arbitrator, because every time I ask it how it feels, it just gurgles at me. It would be helpful if I spoke gurgle. Most of what I've eaten today has been saltines and a bagel (baked apple flavored, which is rather plain, which I like, except the bits of apple, which are also good). I seem to be doing well with juice, but my stomach didn't like the yogurt I ate earlier, even though there shouldn't have been a problem with it. So, it's not surprisingly been on my mind.

And now you know what's been on my mind.

TTFN!

No comments: