Friday, June 20, 2008

Spam: Protects the Ones You Love

I got an offer for life insurance, and the title of the post was what the subject line said. I know that whoever sent the e-mail didn't add the word spam, but it struck me as funny.

I had a couple of hits for braces from talking about having had braces in the past. I figure I should offer a few words of advice for those who currently have braces.

Follow the list of foods you shouldn't eat. I ate hard shell tacos twice while I had braces, and the shells broke the wire both times. Nicely it wasn't that long before I was to go back and get the wires changed, but it was uncomfortable until it got changed.

It takes a little while to get used to the braces, but despite the feeling your lips aren't an inch from your teeth.

So, that's my advice for people who have just gotten braces.

And that's pretty much all I have for you today.

Later.

No comments: