Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas (Can I Get My New Phone Yet?)

Today has been... different. I tried to get as much sleep as I could before we went to Ace's parents house (I got 3 hours, which was nice).

Once we got to the house, we had to wait on the meal (why are they never ready to eat when they say they will be?). It gave me time to listen to my niece talk about what she's already received for Christmas. It also reminded me of what every little kid wants on Christmas (forget the food, lets open gifts).

The gift exchange went well. Ace and I got a lot of chocolate (just as he's decided to cut down on the amount of sweets he's eating) and the money that will let me get my new cell phone (and no present from his parents that I don't quite know what to do with, which makes me happy).

Then, we came home, and I took a nap (because I need more than 3 hours of sleep to fully function). Since I've woken back up, I've been looking forward to our date night tonight (spaghetti, garlic bread, chocolate pie, sparkling grape juice, and a movie).

And now I must go, so I can help Ace with making the spaghetti (or at least help him stay entertained while he makes spaghetti).

TTFN!

P.S.: Monday, I get my new cell phone, and I am excited!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it an iPhone?!! I am so excited for you if it is...those things are so sweet. We have Verizon otherwise we'd probably have them by now. ;)

MA Smith said...

No. We're going with Cricket (at least for now).

We found that they actually have good reception in our house.