Saturday, December 20, 2008

To Cut Or Not To Cut

I have long hair currently. It's down past the middle of my back (I think, I don't usually leave it down long enough to notice). It's also annoying me with how long it is. So, I plan on getting it cut.

I'm not sure when (probably after the new year) and I have no clue how I want it cut. All I know is that I have 2 rules when it comes to my hair.

1. No bangs. I dislike having any hair over my forehead, which is kind of the point with bangs. Plus, it took me a long while to grow them out.

2. It has to be an easy style to keep up. I currently wear my hair parted in the middle. I've been doing this for YEARS (since I was really, really little). I'm not sure I would be able to do much else with it. Also, I cannot use a curling iron (I know the theory of how to use one, but I just can't seem to grasp the application).

So those are my two simple rules for my hair.

Any suggestions on potential styles (I know that's hard with no picture of me to compare it to, but...)?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, ma'am, here's my suggestion.

Lose the middle part and switch to a side part (on either side), which will make you look very chic. I like it when they're really far over, I think that's so fancy. Also, have 'em layer up the front so it looks a little bit more bouncy and full, but it requires just about zero extra effort.

I'm a short hair person myself...I look like a moron with long hair. But I totally wish I could pull it off.

MA Smith said...

I'm 5' 4 1/2", so I probably don't look brilliant with long hair, I just don't push us to take me to get it cut until it's long.

Plus, as soon as it's long enough, I start pulling to back into a pony tail , so it's really silly for it to be long.

But I like the idea of bouncy and full with no extra effort on my part.