Saturday, December 13, 2008

Struggling With Words

I'm at a loss. For the first time ever here, and for the first time in a long while, I'm struggling to find my own words.

Well, the words seem to be coming easily, it's more the topic that seems to be elusive. Instead of one cohesive post, my brain has been starting and stopping about a dozen different topics.

Which, I think, is indicative of my larger problem right now. I'm struggling with my desire to do something when I know that right now I need to just wait (this does not include my desire to clean my house, which I have no need to wait on).

I guess it's just that I'm ready for the next step, whatever that is, and I have to wait for it right now.

On the plus side, tomorrow I go to do some shopping and that should help me feel like I'm getting something accomplished lately.

Well, I'm going to go. I've got other things to distract myself with while I'm waiting.

TTFN!

No comments: