Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update on Me

So, the hormone levels in my system have leveled back out and I'm not feeling so crazy/weepy/mopey any more. I'm not fully back to normal for me (I'm feeling jumpy), but I'm much closer (you know, since I'm still trying to figure out what normal is).

I took Jenna's advice. I went (or rather, Ace and I went) and bought me some large chocolate bars (I got two Symphony bars with the toffee, they are great, and a Mr. Goodbar, which I know I like). I still have 1 and 1/2 bars left, because I'm eating them 1/2 a bar at a time.

I'm still crying at Christmas shows, but I'm not surprised about that as they start pulling at my heart strings.

Now, if only I could get my Christmas shopping done (we'll be mostly done by Friday, I expect), I feel wonderful about how everything is going right now.

So, now you know how things are with me, how are things with you?

No comments: