Friday, December 19, 2008

Photo Meme

Okay, I got tagged to do a photo meme.

The object of photo tag is to:

1. Choose the fourth folder where you store pictures on your computer
2. Select the fourth picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag four people to do the same

NO CHEATING! (Cropping, editing, etc!)




This is a fuzzy picture from when Ace and I went to the Tulsa Home and Garden Show (I'd link to the post where I first posted some pictures, but I can't find it). We were waiting to buy tickets to get in, and I snapped a picture. I probably should have deleted it.

Since I don't think I have four people who actually read my blog, you can do this meme if you want, just let me know (I got tagged by Jenna, so I don't expect her to do it again).

And this is the fourth picture from my third photo folder, as I don't have four folders of pictures on my computer. Someday, I'll download some of the 20 pictures of Guillermo that I've taken since his return, and I may post a picture of him then to truly fill all the major requirements of this meme.

See you later!

P.S.: My "little" sister turns 18 today (she's taller than I am, but she's younger).

No comments: