Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Beautiful Words

Today, I heard some of the most beautiful words I could ever have heard from my boss. He said that he would like me to work for roughly the next two weeks and then he's got someone for that position permanently (he'll get back to me soon about the exact date he won't need me any more but it should be by the end of the month!). I've been ready to leave this job for a while now. He is thinking of having me come in occasionally to work, but that would be up to me (if I'm available).

So, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and things are starting to happen quickly after all the waiting that I've been doing. Which means this has been a good week (what with the car and now the job thing). It's kind of an exciting time, all the anticipating.

I'm going back to watching I Love the 80s 3D, because I think it's funny.

TTFN!

No comments: