Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Hot

Or My Brain Has Gone to Being Random and I'm Blaming My Random Body Temperature Issues.

I have been randomly warm for most of the past week. I'm not sure what's happened, but suddenly, I'm finding it hard to find a comfortable temperature for me, because the few times I'm not feeling hot, I'm feeling cold. This sucks!

I took a nap today that lasted roughly 2 and 1/2 hours. It was nice, and helped me maintain my good mood. But I didn't think I was quite that tired before I took that nap (I did notice that I was feeling sleepy, but it was after lunch and I thought that might have something to do with it).

My DVR was recording something from 8 this morning until 4 this afternoon. 7 episodes of Doctor Who, which should be quite a bit of Season 2 (which I've seen like 2 episodes of) and an episode of The People's Court (which I've already watched tonight).

While we were at the mall, Ace and I wondered who would buy Paris Hilton's perfume. We didn't think it was women of high moral character, I can tell you that already (I believe the word skank was used).

I think that's enough randomness for now.

TTFN!

No comments: