Monday, April 21, 2008

Thursday Is All About the Hair

Thursday, Ace and I are focusing on our hair (before he goes to work, anyway). We're dying my hair and cutting his. We, okay Ace, may even give Guillermo a bath. I'm fairly sure he's starting to get stinky.

That is the sum total of my plans this week other than work. And I like it. It's nice to not have any serious plans for the near future. I've been too busy just trying to get from A to C that I forgot that B is closer and where I'm really aiming for.

So, while I'm at B, I'm going to work on cleaning my house back up. It's been neglected for other things, so now I'm going to focus on getting it back into shape.

But first, I'm going to focus on the hair in this house on Thursday.

Everyone has to start somewhere, right?

TTFN!

No comments: