Monday, April 14, 2008

F*CK

Ace and I are watching a movie called F*ck (without the *, I think). It is, of course, about the f word (which I'm fine with saying, but I'd rather not have those kind of hits on this blog). We've got the counter on, and when the movie ends I'll let you know how many times the word is said in this movie (it's already over 700).

The main thing that is interesting is the debate in this documentary/interview about whether or not f*ck should be free speech or if it should be censored. I am on the side of it being free speech. (Total count, according to the movie, is 825 times.) It's not that I want to use the word all the time, but I'd like to have the ability to do so.

Yeah, um, that's all I have to say about that. I'm out of words on this subject for now.

TTFN!

No comments: