Thursday, April 10, 2008

In the Midst of a Storm

Lately, I feel like my emotions have been kind of like a storm, specifically a thunderstorm. There's been lots of hard, heavy, strange emotions. I've had a reprieve for a little while this week, but today it all came crashing back.

I feel brittle, like any little thing could set off a bad chain reaction emotionally today. And if frustrates me, because I'm stronger than that. And I don't want to be fighting myself again. I'm not quite ready for that yet.

I'm getting annoyed at little things that don't normally bother me, which 10 years ago I would have figured it was PMS, but today I feel frustrated with my own since of frustration. I dislike being so annoyed by things that are only slightly annoying, and really more of a bother.

Mostly, I'm just ready for this storm to pass, so I can get back to normal. I miss it.

But for now, I'm feeling brittle and stressed and I hate it. And I'm trying to be patient while waiting out this storm.

Later.

No comments: