Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Day Early?

Most of the day today, I've felt like it's Sunday. I think my desire for Thursday to be here is messing with my head. Ace being at work today should be a rather obvious reminder that it's Saturday, but...

Other than being off on what day of the week it is, this has been a fairly relaxing day. I've not had a lot to do (laundry, which is washed and dried, and relaxing).

Ace and I are excited about his shift change next month. He'll be working four 10 hour days instead of five 8 hour days. It will mean that when the shift changes he'll have worked 7 days in a row before his first days off, but then there are three days for us to do errands, him to do any real estate stuff, and us to relax. It should be nicer.

Of course, with me finishing up my current job Wednesday, we'll be able to spend time with each other everyday before Ace goes to work. We're looking forward to that too. We've had an hour each of the last two days to just relax in bed and talk. We enjoy getting to spend time talking about anything and everything, which is exactly what that time was. We haven't had that kind of close together time enough lately. I'm pretty sure that we both miss it (I know that I do, I'm fairly certain Ace does too).

Well, I guess I've rambled on enough about random things.

TTFN!

No comments: