Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Search Continues

Today, we looked again for a second car (we aren't married to it being a car, but it's easier to call it that for now). It didn't go so well. We looked at a car that smelled of cigarette smoke, a truck that couldn't make it out of the lot (it kept dying before we could get off the lot for a test drive), and found out that we have to wait one more day before we may have a car to drive to our mechanic to have checked out. And those were all at different locations. We apparently chose the wrong week to start looking for a car, as we keep hearing that maybe next week there'll be more options to choose from.

So, we wait and I try to remember it's not a big deal if we don't get a second car soon, we still have plenty of time to be able to be a little picky. Plus, if we wait longer, we may be able to get a nicer car. I know all this, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't want to wait.

I think it's because I'm waiting for so much lately that it seems like just one thing too many. Because I'm starting to get a little impatient for time to pass. And my whininess is bothering even me.

Okay, I'm going to go back to watching Whose Line is it Anyway? and reading nursery rhymes. Because those things obviously go together right?

TTFN!

No comments: