Wednesday, June 6, 2007

American Pie Trilogy

Ace and I have now seen the American Pie trilogy. Um, I'm not fully sure who the first one was for (okay, I know it's for teenage boys, but still). The second one was better than the first, and I'm not sure how I feel about American Wedding. There were some parts I liked, but there were definitely some things I didn't like.

In non-movie news, I am still waiting for my body to do something. Ace suggested that I take a pregnancy test yesterday, so I did but it came up negative. And yet, I'm still not on my period, which oddly seem to start in the past when I've taken a pregnancy test (like a couple of hours after taking it), so I am taking it as possible that the pregnancy test was wrong.

Um, yeah. That's all I have for now.

TTFN!

No comments: