Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blogging in My Head

I find that when I have time to think, I spend most of it writing a post in my head. Of course, when it actually becomes time to write on a post, I can't figure out what to write about, because most of what I want to say was said earlier in my mind. And the topics are varied, and hopefully interesting. Recently, I've thought of: 1. posting about the removal of my wisdom teeth. 2. The length of my average period and what my body seems to currently be doing. 3. Why is the only phrase I learned Spanish class in high school that randomly pops into my mind Donde esta la biblioteca (and why I don't care about where the library is)?

Okay, I'll admit that #3 hasn't ever been thought about to write on here, but I do seriously want to know the answer to why it is the only phrase that randomly pops up. The reasons I don't care where the library is change based on where I am. Either I already know where the library is, so the question is stupid, or I won't be where I am long enough for it to matter where the library is located.

I'm going to go. I've got better things to do than ponder about libraries in Spanish.

TTFN!

No comments: