Saturday, June 2, 2007

Day 2 of Moviefest '07

Today, I watched 3 movies (the last one twice). I've now seen the original Pink Panther, The Pink Panther Strikes Again, Kung Pow: Enter the Fist, and Date Movie (last night) since Ace has left town. I would suggest that if you ever get a chance to see Kung Pow: Enter the Fist also try to see it with what was originally said. Unless you speak Mandarin Chinese, you won't understand half of it, but the half in English is hilarious, even if it has nothing to do with the plot of the movie.

Other than watching movies, I've done some laundry and laid around enjoying myself. And making it patiently through another day with no start to my period and waiting for it to be one day closer to when Ace and I have determined it is a better time to take a pregnancy test. And watching all these movies has helped distract me from that.

Well, I have things to do, like watching movies and reading comics, so I guess I should get on that.

TTFN!

No comments: