Monday, June 25, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Ace and I celebrate our anniversary. We'll have been married for 4 years. And we will have made it through 4 years without having an actual fight. Instead, when we used to disagree strongly (that hasn't happened in a while) we would take a short break in our discussion for emotions to cool down (usually me) before resuming rational discussions. That's it. Nothing to complicated.

Anyway, back to tomorrow. Tomorrow night, Ace is taking me out to eat at Red Lobster (and based on the fact that two people told us to get the bread, we will). I am going to get dressed up (possibly without underwear) and he has said something about taking me parking (possibly in our garage, so there will be no potential for cops being involved). Ace is spending most of the day with me, other than an appointment he made before he knew it would be our anniversary. I have no clue what we will do during the day, possibly work on our filing to get that accomplished (is that too boring for an anniversary?).

Well, I've got to clean my laptop, so I'm getting off the computer now.

TTFN!

No comments: