Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Finding Something to Talk About

I have been wracking my brains the past two days trying to figure out what I want to talk about. I don't want to be one of those women who obsess over whether or not they are pregnant (12 days since my period was supposed to start and nothing but 2 negative pregnancy tests). I didn't feel like sharing my weird dreams right now (all about extended family members I'm not currently in contact with). And I thought talking about Paris Hilton would just be stupid (she should serve her 45 days and let everyone move on already). Besides, I don't usually get pulled into all the drama that surrounds celebraties (I did sadly care way more than I want to admit about who the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby was). I didn't really feel like writing about what I've been looking at online (I've been slightly obsessed with Firefly right now).

So, because I had some very clear cut things I didn't want to talk about, it was hard to find something to talk about. And I still haven't found anything yet, I just decided to write about my indecision. And catch everyone up on my wait for it to be Thursday when I feel I can take another pregnancy test (1 a week until I either get a positive, reach some point that I feel I must see a doctor, or start a period, at least that's my plan).

I'm going to go, because I don't seem to have much else to say for now. I hope to have something more interesting tomorrow.

TTFN!

No comments: