Saturday, June 9, 2007

Moving Quickly Through the Day

I slept in this morning. And by that I mean, I got up with only a little more than an hour actually left in the morning. Then I watched some cartoons (Larry Boy and VeggieTales). Then Ace and I watched Barb Wire and The Naked Mile (the latest movie in the American Pie series). After all of that, we realized it was 4 in the afternoon, which meant that the day practically flew by, at least for me.

I've spent most of this evening, after church at 7, looking at stuff related to Firefly, a totally cool TV show that was cruelly cancelled before it had a full season and then went on to have a hit movie based on it. Ace and I love this show and the movie (Serenity) that followed. In fact, I blame him on me spending lots of time looking at stuff related to it, because he was watching our DVDs when I got up and not too long before we went to church.

So, all of that has made my day move rather quickly. And soon, but not quite yet, it will be over. I do feel the need to go gather some comics and read them, because I haven't done that the past few days.

Okay, I'm off to read comics, and possibly do some crossword puzzles.

TTFN!

No comments: