Monday, June 18, 2007

Busy Weekend

Well, this weekend was rather busy, mostly for watching movies. Ace and I got to spend some time talking, which is nice since he'll be busy for most of today. We watched Ghost Rider (great movie, I want to own it), Mr. Fix-It (good movie, unrealistic ending), Glory Road (loved this movie, I wondered why we waited so long to rent it, interviews with the actual team the movie was about, I want to own it), and The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning (funny, but I don't think Bo or Luke Duke were ever quite that stupid).

Oh, yeah, on the pregnancy thing... Pregnancy test #3 was negative. Then, 17 days late, I got my period (yesterday). So, yeah, I'm totally not pregnant yet. And I'm trying not to lose hope or feel like there is something wrong with me (or Ace).

So, now you know why I didn't write this weekend. I was busy watching movies and getting my period.

I've got to go, we have a chiropractor's appointment.

TTFN!

1 comment:

4n0n3m0u5e said...

Love the blog - keep working on the pregnancy thing. We got there in the end.
Fred