Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Learning About Feeling Sexy

So, I'm currently watching Oprah (because the Tulsa area shows it twice a day for unknown reasons to me) and she's talking about women getting their inner sex pot to come out. Not that Ace doesn't completely make me feel sexy, but he would love it if I just felt sexy all on my own (lately, my body has felt too icky, sore, and slightly nauseous for feeling sexy). Of course, I'm hoping that my current physical feelings have to do with the lack of a period (tomorrow, I'll be taking another pregnancy test).

I am convinced that at some time I need to let someone who has better fashion sense pick out some clothes for me (but the shoes MUST be flats, my feet HATE heels). I'm sure I would look much better that way, not that I look bad now. And it would be nice to see what someone else would pick out for my frame. If I could get my body back to the weight I was when Ace and I got married, I know that most clothes would hang very well on my body. The only other slight hurdle I have right now is a 34 H chest, which when I'm done having children will totally have my boobs reduced and lifted.

Well, now that I've shared more than I expected to, I'm going to go pay more attention to Oprah.

TTFN!

No comments: