Thursday, June 21, 2007

Movies, a Nap, and Spending Time with Ace

Okay, you can probably figure out what I've been doing the past two days based on my post title. Mostly, I've been spending time with Ace watching movies. We've watched Dr. No, The Spy Who Loved Me (can you tell I like Bond movies?), The Dukes of Hazzard (the movie, not the TV show), and most Weird Al's videos. And a little while ago, I took a nap.

Well, now that you are all caught up on the movies I've watched, because I know you care about that, I'm going to move onto my question for today.

Where have all the good drivers gone? Ace and I had a couple of errands to do after going to the chiropractor (where my mid-back finally popped some), and we saw at least 3 illegal (I'm pretty sure the third thing is illegal) things before we got home. We saw someone make an illegal u-turn at a light (and they were either mad at the people who turned behind us (we and they were making a legal right hand turn where the guy was trying to make a u-turn) or the people who turned behind us were mad at them. Either way, I'm pretty sure there were almost 2 different collisions at that time (us with the u-turn person and the people behind us with the u-turn person). Then, we saw someone make a left hand turn from a right hand lane. The last rather stupid move had someone apparently couldn't follow the exit from the interstate to the street and almost merged back into the lane we were in right into the passenger side near where I was sitting.

My other question is how is it hard for some people to see our rather big tan SUV? It's not like tan blends in with everything, so how do they miss it?

Well, I'm going to go, because my questions are out there released from my mind.

TTFN!

No comments: