Friday, June 1, 2007

Waiting (Im)patiently

Well, I'm still waiting for my body to decide whether or not I'm pregnant. And I'm trying to be patient about it. Right now, I couldn't say one way or the other about the possibility of me being pregnant. My body is not giving off any clues on the subject either. So, I'm waiting impatiently for it to be a week from yesterday so I can take a pregnancy test if nothing changes before then. And I'd blame stress, but what stress? Nothing's been stressful lately.

Ace is in KC (he should be there by now). He isn't sure if he's coming back tomorrow night or Sunday afternoon, but I'm expecting him to be gone until Sunday personally. I've got plenty of movies to keep me company while he's gone (6 we rented plus everything we own). I went for all comedies when I picked out the movies, because I want to spend my weekend laughing.

I'm going to go back to enjoying the deleted/extended/alternate scenes from the movie I just watched.

TTFN!

No comments: