Thursday, June 28, 2007

Laughter Keeps Depression at Bay

Film at 11.

Okay, there is no film. You caught me. I made a very, very bad joke (especially since I don't watch the news).

But, watching funny movies has helped keep me from getting very depressed (a break in the rain would probably help more).

So far this week, I've watched Horse Feathers (Marx Brothers, very funny), Duck Soup (Marx Brothers, also very funny), Johnny Dangerously (funny, be sure to watch the trailer for it too), Employee of the Month (slightly older movie with Matt Dillon, great twists at the end, very, very funny), and Happy Endings (somewhat funny, mostly odd, worth seeing if you can see it for free). Tomorrow, Ace and I are going back to Blockbuster (we went Monday, I've watched 5 movies in the past 48 hours).

Oh, and read the post before this one. It's a brief history of me. I just couldn't resist talking about the movies we've watched recently.

TTFN

No comments: