Sunday, June 3, 2007

Day 3 of Moviefest '07

Today, I watched Not Anther Teen Movie and Drowning Mona. In fact, I just recently finished watching Drowning Mona. And now, I'm listening to podcasts that I downloaded earlier. The one I'm currently listening to is the show Veronica Mars, which has been cruelly canceled (and I sadly missed season 3, which didn't help). And moviefest '07 is over now.

While I'm done with my movie watching, I'm still waiting to find out if my body is just messing with me. I'm really, really hoping that I'm pregnant, which should be obvious to anyone who has read this past week. But I refuse to get my hopes up to high until my period has been at least a week late, which is not until Thursday.

Okay, I think I'm going to go read some comics and possibly some Sherlock Holmes.

TTFN!

No comments: